Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tater Tots and Olive Covored Noses
















I have to say this was a very cooky night. it was
tons of fun, we were taking the kids to see the Twilight
movie for the first time (the secrets out, brandon is the
only Roper who isnt a twilight-aholic) and we went
to taco time for dinner. these are some of the fun decorations
that makes Taco Time stand out. they are diffrent types
of wolfs and i just could not help myself.















This was a rainbow piniata that was only a foot or
so away from where we were sitting, it was so cute
i had to share it. oh, and the blue triangle in the background
is distracting. if you look at the picture long enough, you
will see things that were not there before. it is absolute fun!
















DRINKS!!! it was random, and i just couldnt help myself.
















This one was taken for the same reason as the drinks,
i could not help myself. they were calling to me, the
glorious tater tots...they are hypnatising...lol.















This is me, yes wonderful, stressing me. i was right
next to the window so my dad let me wear his hoodie
he got from the perrys, it is warm. i needed the
down time, it was nice and relaxing. i had a great time
with my family, it was tons of fun and its one of those
nights you will never forget, you will be driving
down the street, see a taco time, and smile.















Misti, misti, misti. i told them that they had to do
something funny for the picture (yes, i AM the
exeption to my own rule! hehe.) and she thoght that
putting an olive on her nose was a brilliant idea.
i must say, its very creative, but it looks like she has
a bug on her nose, a wonderful big black
bug..randomness to the max man!















My Zach. he is cute to the extreme, no matter how
nutty he is trying to be. he was so thrilled to be having
a fun night out. after the movie, we asked him what
he thought the best part was, and like any typical buy,
his responce was " when the short brown haired
vampire jumped on the evil vamire and ripped his head
off so they could burn it!!!" it was so funny, we all
started laughing. it was a good night, and i am glad
everyone had a good time.















My dad started the noght of goofy, randomness
photos. i told him to smile, and this is what i got. he
was happ to be out and eating tacos, he sure
does love his taco time. thanks for helping me plan
such a fun night out, it is a shame brandon could
not have been there, but we will get him, yes, we will....

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Im with Brandon. But I do love taco time.